The top 10 stories for 2012 for aviation in Australasia
comments powered by
been the highlights across the aerospace/aviation industry in Australia and New Zealand for 2012?
Business believes that the following are strong contenders for inclusion:
- the evolving battle for market
share between Qantas and Virgin Australia
- the pace and scope of change at
- the proposed Qantas alliance
- The Qantas fleet grounding
- the Tiger grounding by CASA
- the changing face of Air NZ in Rob Fyfe's last months with the airline
- Avalon’s approval to develop
- a hugely successful ICAS
Congress in Brisbane
- Airservices ‘ Metron Traffic
- the RAAA’s Regional Aviation
Summit in Canberra
We deliberatelyavoided the second Sydney airport saga because it seems to be going nowhere.
have been the highlights (or lowlights) for you this year?
the response facility below to record and share your views.