What have been the highlights across the aerospace/aviation industry in Australia and New Zealand for 2012?
Aviation Business believes that the following are strong contenders for inclusion:
- the evolving battle for market share between Qantas and Virgin Australia
- the pace and scope of change at Virgin Australia
- the proposed Qantas alliance with Emirates
- The Qantas fleet grounding
- the Tiger grounding by CASA
- the changing face of Air NZ in Rob Fyfe's last months with the airline
- Avalon’s approval to develop international operations
- a hugely successful ICAS Congress in Brisbane
- Airservices ‘ Metron Traffic Flow program
- the RAAA’s Regional Aviation Summit in Canberra
We deliberatelyavoided the second Sydney airport saga because it seems to be going nowhere.
But what have been the highlights (or lowlights) for you this year?
Please use the response facility below to record and share your views.